6.20.2007

My favorite thing about the new apartment...

Butterscotch sundaes with extra peanuts and chocolate concoctions (for Pickle) from Mister Softee, who stops in the middle of our new block every night a little past 10pm. It is usually a challenge to stay up that late with early morning puppy and work schedules, but still. Heaven.

In other news, we are still unpacking little by little. It is just taking forever and I don't know why...oh...riiiight...I went on a whirlwind trip to CA last weekend for my brother's HS graduation. Yeah. That kind of tuckered me out. I just can't stop feeling exhausted and yet I don't want to stop moving for one minute because I want to be unpacked already. Pickle goes on her family reunion trip this weekend so there will be plenty of time for me to attempt to do it all. Oh yeah, those waffles in the picture are from my sister. One of the perks of living in the apartment above is that extra food can come my way very easily now...

1 comment:

L said...

I have heard the legends of those!