5.09.2007

the greatest invention right now


(aka one of the perks of work)

This is simply brilliant. Seriously, I live off of Diet Coke anyway, so why not throw in some vitamins! Perfection! Also perfection that this drag of a company I work for supplies us with their client's latest and greatest products.

Although I had a mini break-down last night, I am feeling much better today. I held back tears all day for some reason and when I got home, I exploded within 10 minutes of arrival. I just couldn't stop. crying. I hate that shit because I know it is hormones. Yes, I did a lot of research on nursing schools yesterday and yes, the pre-reqs are overwhelming, but it is feasible and that whole idea in itself, being feasible, that is, is scary as well. All of that lead to me exclaiming that I hates my job as I rolled on the floor with the pug biting my hair. I don't think I hate it. After all, hate is a very strong of a word. ;) I think I exaggerated in my extreme emotional state. Nah, me? Really? And now today things are better. I am trying to take up my time with positive, free, things that make me happy and/or distracted. So far, Wednesday's routine is busier in general so I think it will be a better day. We'll see. Free gin & tonics rushed after work so that we can get home to the little beast, but we can't pass them up. They are in an awesome bar right near Jess-ter's work, and are FREEEE!

1 comment:

L said...

What?! Vitamins in Coke?! That is bananas.
Dang, where are the vitamins in my Pepsi?!

I'll tell you where.

NOWHERE.

I am drinking sludge over here!!! SLUUUUUDGE!

I have work meltdowns as well where i hate my career. I think it's that we all think that we're going to do these amazing things, and then somehow when we don't, everything falls apart for a little bit. I'd say kudos to you for realizing that you can change your circumstances though, and the fact that you're trying to do something about it shows how much drive you have to do it!