3.05.2007

babies also...

...like to play with their poop.

I just got back to work after the mad-lunch-dash back home to check on the baby. We left her baby-gated in the kitchen this morning with her crate, toys, and piddle pad. This was her first time being left alone for more than half an hour-we do have to go to work at some point. However, I did not expect what I came home to. I couldn't see her upon first look because she was hiding on a low shelf overlooking her mess. She walked in her poop and then proceeded to play in it. And then the sun came in through the window. And then it dried. So there was dried poop paw prints covering the kitchen. And her bedding. And her. Then mommy tried to clean the kitchen with Febr**ze. Didn't work so well.

Oh, babies!

I really want to go into more detail about whole experience from Friday on. Also, I'd like to post pictures, but for now you can look at my flickr set for the 60-some pictures I have taken in the last 4 days.

No comments: