3.04.2007

babies poop a lot.

Especially a certain baby pug. Olive is a stink machine. She is also a cuddle machine, so it makes up for it. Just like any baby, she sleeps and poops a lot. She has a good appetite and is the smartest puppy especially with her house training! She is already going in only one spot on her wee-wee pad. The fact that she can contain it to only one wee-wee pad is also quite impressive. She has become familiar with all of her toys and has managed to figure out how to use them. (she didn't know how to chew the nylabone right away...tee hee.) She slept through the entire night last night and her first night home (the night before that) she only woke up once. I sure do love my baby.Her ridiculous arrival bow they put on her. Also, she's on my shirt!

Looking perky in her pink polka dot collar.

sleepy baby.ready to play.playing with her chiuaua squeeky toy in her cable knit turtleneck.
carrying her rope toy that is as big as she is.

OK, there are too many pictures to post and I can't decide which ones are best...they are all too cute! Also, blogger takes soooo long to upload them. Also, I have a pug licking my arm and I want to go play. More pictures to come later...

No comments: