3.01.2007

Happy Olive Eve

Tomorrow I pick up Olive. I have been waiting for this day for a very long time. I don't have much time to write, since I accidentally volunteered to help cover for someone who is out today WHILE I am getting adjusted to a new portion of another one of my clients. What was I thinking? Somehow, I am know fielding calls for two entire clients today. Oops.

At least I am keeping busy during the excruciatingly painful waiting...oh my, we are so ready it is beyond believable. I did laundry last night (on a weeknight!) so I could have maximum puppy time this weekend. Pickle and I have been meeting every day during lunch to get the last minute things. Cont**ner Store yesterday for new garbage cans, B*d & B*th for a vinyl placemat, etc. We are picking up the baby gate on our way to the breeder in the morning. That is the last thing we have to get, besides her food, which I plan on purchasing as we pick her up (they have a store there, too). So, tomorrow I will have Olive in my arms, introducing her to the apartment and her new things. I can't wait!!!! She is seriously the cutest and most exciting thing that has happened to me in a while.

Pickle is surprisingly enthusiastic about Olive. She even told me she was in love with her already. And this, from the girl who was worried I couldn't love them both enough, who would get jealous upon the early mentioning of the puppy! HA! We are going to be the best moms to this little girl. She doesn't know what she's in for. I have a feeling it will be a little different from her current situation.

No comments: