3.19.2007

man oh man!

I was all set to go and start a new blog that would be dedicated to all things pug related, Pickle and I discussed a new "family" blog this weekend, but alas, I have lost steam due to frustrating technical difficulties.

First, I am dying to put up pictures from the weekend...I go to Flickr and upload my photos, but I can't rotate them correctly. The site is simply not working with me. They keep stretching them oddly and not cooperating.

Then, I create my new blog and I find a customizer tool online to make it exactly as I want it. No more pre-designed blogger templates for me! I go through about 2 hours picking fonts, colors, styles, only to find out the html that it pops out isn't working. And I don't know anything about html to fix the problems that blogger is telling me about! I am so frustrated and I have lost all energy to do this!

I've wasted my entire morning at work with things Olive/blog related! And to top it all off, I have a badly car-door injured right index finger that hurts when I type so this isn't very easy for me right now at all! I was so excited to make this cute new blog for our family and now I'm pooped with a bunch of work to do.

Hurumph! I am mad! Man oh man am I angry!

No comments: