3.14.2007

pugilicious

I think today is the last day I will be schlepping to Brooklyn on my lunch hour (or 2) for Olive. Tomorrow Pickle will go and then I think we are going to try leaving her in the crate the whole time on Friday to see how it goes. My motherly intuition tells me she'll be able to hold her potty needs until 5, but we shall see.

She is doing so well and growing too quickly. I want her to stay a puppy forever! Well, sometimes.








Here are some cute pics:

My camera is frustrating me because she is too quick to wait for the stupid thing that takes it sweet time to take a picture! So, alas, when she was flying in the air last night every time the camera would finally take the picture, she had already landed! And I mean "flying" by her mouth attached to a blanket...




Here she is with her meat stick. They are so gross and plastic-y and artificial, but she loves them, she can't get hurt by them and they soothe her teething. She carries the remnants of meat sticks in her mouth like this so she looks like she has a cigar in her mouth!




Here she is on my head. She likes to eat my hair. She als0 likes to be up high. She is just so cute! We have officially lost her leash. The girl can't even go outside yet (next week hopefully!) and we've lost the leash and doggy bag holder we bought that attached to the pink retractable small leash in the black hole that is our apartment. I am thinking of getting her a Pupp!a harness for when she is able to go outside since they are so adjustable and work really well for pugs and their delicate skin.
I want to get her a pink one like this: That pug is Suki. She has her own blog, and she is only 1 month older than Olive! Pugs have such big bellies and small necks so when you have separate adjustments for each it will probably fit nicely. I don't think I have time to type a blog for Olive! Also, Suki may look very pretty, but keep in mind they probably have a better CAMERA! Grrrrrr......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have some things for Olive, by the way. We have a little tiny Mizrahi Target dog bag that she would fit in very well for the moment. And that Gertie... does not.

Suki & Joey said...

Hey, it's a pic of me! Cool :)
Yes, I would reccommend the puppia harness for Olive. It is great, but the only bad thing is it's not adjustable in the neck area, so you have to buy another one when she outgrows it - which she will, quickly. I am almost ready for the medium size.

Olive is adorable. I'll keep reading your blog :)
Puggy kisses xoxo
Suki

Suki & Joey said...

Oh, and my mom's camera is not that great, either. It's a Canon PowerShot SD200, whatever that means. We need a new one, ours is a couple of years old already.

Anonymous said...

Olive you are soooo cute. I love to eat mommy's hair too, it's delicious!jo